Please read through and familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions
Please read this information carefully as it is a requirement that you agree to these Terms and Conditions in order to participate in one of my program’s. These Terms and Conditions are legally binding between Belinda O’Dea and you.
The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details about travelling together as part of a Packaged Yoga Holiday or Retreat Program to India or Japan so that we are clear as to what each of our respective roles are and how our communication will take place so that our time together will be positive, enjoyable, and comfortable.
PACKAGED YOGA HOLIDAY/RETREAT PROGRAM OUTLINE
You wish to enroll in either ‘Divine Mother India’, ‘Living in Alignment’ or ‘Art of Femininity’ which are all Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program’s to India and Japan offered by Belinda O’Dea. These are all 10-day journey’s with 9 night’s accommodation. The inclusions of each individual Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program are as outlined in the itinerary provided to you. Please note that all program’s are women’s only travel groups. All participating members of the group will be women and accommodation is specified as twin share with another woman.
As your Tour Leader/Organiser & Yoga Teacher, my role is to:
1. Be present in India/Japan at the specified meeting point and time for our Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program commencement.
2. Be on time and prepared to execute the scheduled itinerary during the program dates.
3. Provide you with all bookings for the accommodations, scheduled activities, flights, transport and meals as per the itinerary and inclusions.
4. Help you feel comfortable and safe during our travel together in India/Japan.
5. Help problem solve any issues that may arise within the group dynamic during our travel together.
6. Provide you with assistance to get help should you fall ill or have an accident.
7. Lead you in a way that gives you a daily structure but allows you the space to choose what activities/excursions you participate in.
8. Inform you daily of the next days scheduled activities and requirements for meeting points and times.
9. Lead and guide you in a way that is educational and fun.
10. Take charge of the time management of the Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program so that it shall run to schedule.
11. Be responsible for looking after and returning your passport at group check ins for flights and hotels.
12. Be available during normal waking hours to assist you should you be feeling any sense of overwhelm.
As the Client, it is your responsibility to:
1. To arrive in India/Japan on or before the schedule commencement date of our Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program.
2. To show up on time at the meeting points specified daily in order for the program to run on time and to schedule.
3. Advise me with as much notice as possible if you anticipate any delays in arriving for or decide not to participate in any activities/excursions.
4. Arrange and pay for your own travel insurance, visa requirements and international airfares to and from the airports specified together with all other exclusions.
5. Be responsible for the packing, weight and transportation of your own belongings, particularly the whereabouts of your passport.
6. Give 100% of your effort and fully commit to participating in the group travel experience, which is one of sharing.
7. Come prepared for each class and group activity or excursion with a willingness to participate and a positive attitude.
8. Be open to new ideas and be aware that in experiencing developing countries it can be normal for overwhelm to occur.
9. Promptly provide payment for the Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan by the corresponding investment deadline of your choosing and communicating the details of your arrival flight and travel insurance by the specified deadline.
10. Only provide advice to others when asked and respect the learning processes of other participants.
11. Be mindful of cultural differences and ask questions when you’re not sure.
12. Maintain an attitude of flexibility and fun!
INVESTMENT & PAYMENT
Your investment for the Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India is as per the investment options provided to you.
Once deciding to join the Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program you will be sent an invoice. Once the invoice has been paid this will act as your receipt.
I want you to be happy with your decision to join this Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan. However, because I will have invested considerable time and effort in planning this tour, if you decide to withdraw at any time for any reason whatsoever, you still will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Group Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program, and no refund will be provided. I have a STRICT no refunds policy and for this reason you must purchase compulsory Comprehensive Travel Insurance that includes trip cancellation.
In registering for this Yoga Holiday/Retreat you agree I, Belinda O’Dea, shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay. In registering for this Packaged Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan you agree to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to me for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss or damages to property or health.
I, Belinda O’Dea, reserve the right to change the Yoga Holiday/Retreat itinerary and specified hotel lodging/flights if necessary and depending on the final number of participants and hotel/flight availability. I shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses, including but not limited to lodging, meals, and transportation incurred by delays or other uncontrollable issues outside of our Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan. In the event that we need to cancel because of unexpected circumstances all monies paid to me will be refunded in full.
It is a compulsory requirement of your registration for this Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan that you agree to purchase necessary and appropriate comprehensive travel insurance for the entirety of the program dates. You agree to provide full details of your Insurance company and policy details to finalise your booking.
It is a mandatory requirement of your registration for this Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan that you provide a copy of the ID page of your passport. Your passport details will be kept private and confidential and only shared with hotels and travel partners in India/Japan for booking purposes. Please note that you must have at least 6 months’ validity on your passport at the time of embarking on this journey.
It is a mandatory requirement for most passport holders (excluding passport holders of Bhutan, Maldives & Nepal) to apply for a Tourist Visa to enter India. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visa to enter India. Belinda O’Dea is not responsible if you are refused entry to India because you lack the correct visa, passport or other travel documentation. Passport’s from most countries do not require a visa to enter Japan.
I will keep all information exchanged during the preparatory stages for the Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan in strict confidentiality. I am prohibited from disclosing protected confidential information to anyone else without reason to know such information, except as and when required by law or upon written authorisation by you. Anything shared by you in the company of the group during our travel together will be at your own discretion. By participating in this group experience you agree to allow me exclusive usage and copyright of all photos, video’s and audio taken and recorded by me or my assistant’s for future use as promotional material.
You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health and well-being and all personal and career/business/travel decisions made before, during and after your Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan. I have used care in preparing the information provided to you, but all of my information, program itineraries and services are made available to you as self-help tools for your own personal use related to your life and spiritual expansion, and for informational and educational purposes only. You accept full responsibility for all of your choices, actions and results, and expressly assume the risks of the Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan for your use, or non-use, of the information provided by us to you. You also understand that you are expressly assuming all of the risks of the Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated by attending the Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan.
You acknowledge that I am supporting you in my role exclusively as a tour leader/organiser and yoga teacher, providing daily scheduled activities as per the itinerary and yoga classes for your enjoyment purposes only. I do not provide medical, financial or legal advice. You agree that you are personally responsible for your own travel experience, and that while I serve as your tour leader, your enjoyment depends primarily on your own experience, motivation to participate or not participate in activities and commitment to being part of and sharing a group travel experience. You accept and understand that the purpose of this Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan is for personal enjoyment and no specific results can be guaranteed.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS
I will not be held legally responsible for the information that you request or receive through this Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan. By agreeing to this Terms and Conditions document, you assume all risks and fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me and any other of my employees, shareholders, directors, staff, consultants, agents, tour guides, drivers or anyone affiliated with me from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against me, arising from your participation in or in any way related to the Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program to India/Japan, unless arising from the gross negligence on my part.
I may terminate this Terms and Conditions offer within 5 days after receiving copies of your passport ID and Travel insurance details. In case of termination all monies paid to me by you will be refunded in full.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, ASSIGNMENT, SURVIVABILITY AND WAIVER
This Agreement contains our entire agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended at any time if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both of us. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else. In the event that any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining portions of the Agreement which shall be severed and remain in full force. The failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of the right to later enforce and compel strict compliance with every part of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and both parties shall comply with all ordinances, regulations and rules of the State of Victoria.
It is hoped that should we ever have any differences, we could be able to work them out through a phone conversation or e-mail correspondence. However, should a dispute ever arise between us, you agree now that the only remedy that is available to you, or that can be awarded to you, is full refund of your payment. No award of consequential or of any other type of damages may be granted to you.
In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage this Packaged Group Yoga Holiday/Retreat Program or me.